Industry Interface Centre
Ganpat University has established Industry Interface Centre at Ahmedabad with the aim of fine tuning the academic curriculum to meet ever dynamic requirements of the industry and facilitate knowledge sharing between the two. The centre aims at organizing various collaborative programs to systematize and catalyze the various joint activities between industry and the institute.
- To promote the Institute- Industry interaction following initiatives are being undertaken:
- To offer industrial meets and to continue interaction with the Industry in terms of both intellectual capital as also access to their resources.
- To create a platform for interaction with industry for offered programme but also for the entire University set up to do liaising for overall improvement of all the courses and making students industry ready . This encourages the research work facilitation.
- To create a facility for organizing different meetings of the University involving external experts at a convenient location.
- For offering Executive Development Programs/Training Programs as also conduct of Placement Activity at a convenient location.
- To create video conferencing facility at Ahmedabad to provide mutual benefit to the students who are present at Kherva.
- Organizing workshops, conferences and symposia with joint participation of the faculty and the industries.
- Inviting visiting faculties from industr y for specialized domains.
The Department of Computer Science
Department of Computer Science is established with an aim to transmit knowledge par excellence in the field of information technology to young minds keeping in line with the current industrial needs in the information technology sector.
The institute, since its inception in 2008, has been dedicated to develop outstanding information technology professionals who not only add values to the organization they serve but to the society they belong to.
The department is instilling a sense of responsibilities among the students to acquire academic excellence along with technical expertise, conceptual powers and communication proficiency.
The department is among the first of its kind to furnish reputed program as follows through its offcampus facilities:
Five years Integrated Dual Degree Programs
- B.Sc.(IT) / M.Sc.(IT) *
- BCA / MCA*
- B.Sc. IT (IMS) / M.Sc. IT (IMS)*
*Lateral Entry is permitted in all above programs as per the University rules
Post Graduate Programs
- M.Sc.- ICT (Master of Science in Information and Communication Technology)
- M.Sc. IT (MA) (Master of Science in Information Technology (Mobile Application)