The institute recognizes the importance of developing and nurturing a Library as a 'Knowledge Centre' in view of its vision to become a Citadel of Higher Learning. Management study in different sector in different areas requires rich collection of study material. Our knowledge Centre comprises of 7500 books and various national and international journals in all the major domains of Information Technology like Programming Languages, Computer Networks and Security , Operating Systems, Software Engineering, Database Management Systems, E- Commerce, ERP etc.
The Library has been catering to the needs of the undergraduates, postgraduates, faculty and staff members of the institution. The book collection continues to support the teaching, research, development and other professional activities of Institution. The demands of the ever-growing IT field across multiple disciplines are being catered with the help of latest volumes, in almost all fields of Computer Science.
Large number of books
The library is well equipped with wide range of books from all the streams. The current numbers of books stand at about 8523. All these books have been well arranged, categorized and demarked properly so that it is easily feasible to reach out for them.
Multimedia learning resources viz. CD, DVD, VCD for deepening the Knowledge roots amongst the minds of the students are also available in plenty.
Large number of expensive reference books and other materials prove to be of great assistance along with the course books. The reference collection comprises Dictionaries, Handbooks and many more housed separately in the reference section.
Newspapers & Magazines
Regularly subscribed all major dailies and magazines like Linux, Digital Learning, Express Computer, Digit, PC Quest , Electronics for You etc. help students keep themselves abreast with day-to-day happenings in the field of IT Across the globe.
Large and comfortable seating arrangement with a silent environment providing a perfect place to the students to study and enhance their knowledge. Special reading areas for referring the reference materials and other resources pertaining to competitive exams.
Library Rules and regulation
Instructional Library Rules
- Silence to be maintained
- No discussion permitted inside the library
- Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library
- Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library
- Using Cellular phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the Library staff.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken any where in the library premises