Rules of General Discipline, Conduct and Behavior
1) Access to College Buildings :-
- Access to College buildings after normal hours of operation is restricted except when the Student has a legitimate purpose and written authorization by a College faculty, staff or administrator.
- All written authorizations must include information on the specific room or lab that the student is allowed to be in, the date, and the approximate times the student will continue to be on campus.
2) Attendance :-
- Students are expected to attend all sessions of each course in which they are enrolled.
- Absence for any reason, including illness or late registration, in no way relieves the student of the responsibility for completing all work in the course to the satisfaction of the instructor in charge.
- When a student cannot attend class due to illness or other extenuating reasons, it is the responsibility of the student to contact the class instructor immediately regarding the absence and discuss any required assignments.
3) Cell Phones :-
- The use of cell phones during class interferes with the instructional process and is therefore prohibited.
4) Dress :-
- Students are expected to dress in an appropriate manner.
5) Registration :-
- Application for registration is to be submitted to the Admin department before the due date. Those who submit the registration forms to admin department before the due date after completion all the above formalities will only find their names in the nominal roll and can attend classes.
- Late submission of registration forms would attract fines up to Rs. 500/- till the closure date for registration and the student should obtain a registration slip from the college office in order to attend classes. Attendance will be marked from the date of commencement of classes and not from the date of registration.
6) General Rule :-
- Students should attend classes, submit assignments, records, home work etc. in time. Students coming late shall enter the class only with the permission of the teacher. Late comers will not get attendance for the period. No student shall leave the class before the class is dispersed by the teacher handling the class.
- Students shall move silently when proceeding from one class to another so as not to disturb other classes.
- The college properties should be handled with maximum care and everything possible should be done to preserve the cleanliness and tidiness of the building, furniture, library books and the premises.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in the college according to the directions of the Government of India. Penalty measures to those found guilty of ragging will begin with immediate expulsion from the College followed by criminal procedures as per the law.
- Students must work quietly while in the library or spend time in such a way as not to cause any interference with the work of others.
- Students must park their vehicles only in the places specified for the same, and should not use the vehicles inside the campus beyond the parking areas.
- Under any circumstances, no student or staff or outsiders permitted to meet a faculty member while he is engaging classes or on invigilation work.
- Students are expected to see the College Notice Board every day.
- Students should always possess their identity cards with them.
7) Instructional Computer Lab Rules :-
- Lab users must sign in and out of the lab.
- NO FOOD, DRINK, OR USE OF TOBACCO IN ANY FORM is allowed in the labs.
- Cell phones are NOT allowed in the labs.
- Please operate the equipment with respect and care.
- Software may be installed by Computer Labs staff only. Do not install any software on your own. Files not put on by Computer Labs staff will be routinely removed.
- Do not modify any software or files.
- For any hardware, software problems, please contact Computer LAB staff.
- Any failure to follow these lab rules may result in the loss of your lab privileges.
8) Instructional Library Rules :-
- Silence to be maintained.
- No discussion permitted inside the library.
- Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources.
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
- Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library.
- Using Cellular phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the Library staff.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken any where in the library premises.
Working Hours of the Library: Monday to Saturday 9:30 am to 5:00 pm